Monday 14 March 2016

Sad Poem 'LONELY'



As Written By Him - Deyvid
________________________________________

LONELY
Another Futile try
oh my heart has been saddened again
My joy has walked away
my tears has soaked thy Pains
Am now back to disarray
Alone with my Thoughts
lonely as the desert
i can feel my fears rising
oh heart of the weak
tormented by armored hearts
Left against thee to suffer faithfulness
oh heart of the unfaithful
oh soldiers of iron hearts
why has thou done this
thou showeth soured love in place of sweetness
I starve of affection, tendency, care, love, acceptance, forgiveness and gentleness. Everyone seems to forsake my cry, ‘Please love me.’
All hopes gone
now loneliness knocks
And to no refusal
Loneliness has gained the keys to my heart again
Oh Loneliness, oh loneliness!
why, why take away the little peace and happiness which thou possess?
ooh loneliness why?
________________________________________________________

DEYVID DEYVID

No comments:

Post a Comment